Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Boy

Jackson turned 1 on July 18th!
I can't believe my baby is that old already. I know everyone says that, but it is so true! Jackson has amazed me with what a great baby he has been. It's weird to start calling him a toddler, but he is toddling now. He finally started walking the other day, but he doesn't really want to do it at our house. I think it has something to do with the hardwood and tile floors, but he is starting to walk a little more around here.
He has turned into such an amazing kid. I never imagined we would be here already having his first birthday party. I spent the last year worrying if he was still breathing in his sleep, pumping milk for him to eat, and watching his every move because I didn't want to miss one of his 1st's. I know the worrying will only get worse, but I am so looking forward to the next year and many many more God will hopefully bless me with to spend with my boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips