Friday, December 17, 2010

Pilgrimage to Target

North Central Arkansas is lacking in it's Target locations. We also happen to be lacking the amount of Chic-Fil-A's we have too, but that is about to change. Anyway, back to Target, the nearest one is about an hour away from us. I had to go to Conway yesterday to sell back some of my books and take care of some last minute business before starting my last semester of graduate school. Now, we can't go to Conway without stopping at Target and Chic-Fil-A. My mom went with me to do a little shopping and we took my friend's little boy that I have been keeping during the week. Jordan got off early and wanted to spend a little "guy time" with Jackson for the afternoon.

We made our first stop to eat at Chik-Fil-A. It was everything I had dreamed it would be, and I can't wait to get ours in Searcy on January 18th! After that we went to UCA so that I could sell back my books. I got to see a few of my teachers and take care of some paperwork.

Before leaving Conway we went to my favorite place, Target. A lot of people take these places for granted when they live so close by. I love going to look at all the cute little boy clothes and I always end up picking Jackson up something because they have such good prices.

I had such a good time getting out with my mom. I wish we could do it more often

Have a great Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment and following my blog! I LOVE Chick-Fil-A and Target! Following you too now! :)

    Christa

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips