Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm a little late on posting this but hey, it's still Wednesday right?




I'm Loving: My new red door! I can't wait to get my shutters painted soon.
I'm Loving: That the end of this week is the start of April, which is the start of my last month of school. I will officially have 4 weeks left and I can't wait. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to drive down 3 days a week. I am spending a little over 6 hours on the road every day. I know to some people that's not a lot, but for me it's a lot more time away from Jackson

I'm Loving: Zumba! I have started going to a local church for Zumba. They have it three nights a week and I'm trying to go at least once a week.

I'm Loving: My family and my wonderful husband as always!
I also have to include a new pic of Jackson :-)


What are you loving today?
Link up here

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I like the red door. I painted the door red on one of my rent houses. Also noticed that you posted pictures of the finshed work on the inside of you house. Nice job ! Letty

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips