Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birthdays and Playing Outside

Last weekend my whole family got together to celebrate both my brother in law's and my birthday for the month of April. My Dad spent most of the day smoking ribs, pulled pork and brisket. I have to say that was the BEST meal ever! My Mom made a chocolate and peanut butter sheet cake that was awesome too.


Bill and I

My brother also got to come home for the weekend. He lives in Ohio, so we don't get to see him that often. It was so great to get to spend some time with him. I'm hoping we get to see him a few more times in the next month or two. When he left, he left some gifts that he had gotten for me and my sisters.

He got us all an awesome Thirty-One bad set that had our names monogrammed on them!
 
We've been playing outside a lot lately. Jackson loves riding his tricycle around our carport and had recently learned how to climb the ladder to his big boy slide. He's getting so big. It's a little scary to turn my back for a second and realize that he's climbed to the top of the slide all by himself. I'm thinking a big wooden swing set is at the top of his birthday list.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips