Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good Day

Today has been a good day! 
I had to go to Conway this morning for class, but I've been home with Jackson and cleaning since then. 
The weather is so nice, warm and sunny. I finally got to clean my poor, neglected house and Jackson got to play outside. Now I'm here trying to make my shopping list for tomorrow and blogging obviously. I'm thinking about making my own laundry detergent. I've thought about it for awhile, but never prepared myself to do it. I want something that has a scent, but on that's not too strong. I also don't think that my local Wal-Mart sells washing soda, but I have to make a trip to Harp's tonight so I can check there.

Have any of you ever made your own?
Any tips?

It would seem I have far too much time on my hands, when it reality I do not. I just want something that cleans my clothes better but isn't so strongly scented.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips