Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Penguin Birthday Party

 
My boy is turning two! He actually won't be two for another 13 days, but we had his party a few days early to do it with my nephew who turned 6.
 

Jackson got a golf cart from his Mimi and Poppy

We got a huge bounce house

And a slip and slide
 

Jackon's party table with the best rice crispy treats ever (dipped in almond bark)


Blowing out his candles
 
 

An Easter egg pinata we forgot to use on Easter

 

MMMM Smarties
 

Letting his balloons go

 
 

My nephew Michael

We had a really low key party. We just let the kids run around and do whatever they wanted and have fun! Jackson had a great time. I'm so thankful for everyone who came out to make his party so special.


2 comments:

  1. We had such a great time at his party! Anna-Kate gobbled down the rice krispy treat before I got a bite! :) It must have been good!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips