Saturday, July 23, 2011

VBS, A Fun Day and a Blog Makeover

This week has been so busy, it's unbelievable. Jackson spent from 6-8:30 every night at my parent's church at VBS. Since he's only two I dropped him off in the two-year old nursery, but then they took them outside, to do crafts and to music time. Music was obviously one of Jackson's favorite things about the week. He loves to sing and dance. The closing program was last night. The 2 year olds came in to sing a song they had been practicing. There were only three of them since some weren't cooperating, but as I guessed, Jackson stole the show! (Excuse the bad quality but he's the one in the red that everyone was laughing at, dancing and who pulled the workers up on stage with him)



A few days ago Jordan took a day off so that we could take Jackson to do something fun in Little Rock. After buying a Groupon we decided to add a stop to our list and go to The Wonder Place.





Jackson had a great time, and I can't wait to go back and take a few of his friends!

After The Wonder Place we took Jordan to eat at his favorite, TGI Fridays. His birthday is tomorrow, so we had another mini celebration. We also went to The Splash Zone in Jacksonville before heading home, and that place is the greatest! It just so happened that it was almost nap time and the hottest part of the day when we got there, but when Jackson saw the water, he was instantly awake. I didn't get to take any pictures because I left my phone in the car, but let me just say that if I had one of those in my backyard, I would never leave. The kids pool is just the right height for Jackson and it has a big playground set in the middle of it with slides coming off into the water. We will definitely be going back there soon.

As you have probably already seen, I did a blog makeover. I get bored very easy with the same look of the blog, however I had a very savvy blogger once told me to always keep it similar so that people know it's yours. So now I am trying to find a look that I can stick with, but also tweak every now and then. 

So what do you think about it?

3 comments:

  1. Love the new design. I'm working on a new one too. Should be ready soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to go to Splash Zone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one more week of working and then we can join you in all the fun places you go! :) Sounds like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips