Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Let's Have a Party!

Arkansas-Razorback-Logo

I think we all know what time it is right? It's Razorback Football Time!

Now, don't let me mislead you. I am in no way a big football fan. In fact, the only reason I'm an Arkansas fan is because it's in our blood. What I enjoy the most about football season is the party. Not a crazy, get drunk football party, but a nice quiet (except for the yelling) get together of friends. My favorite part about it all is making the food.

I've been doing a little extra pinning to Pinterest today and here are some things I've found:
turkey club quesadillas



I can't wait to get everyone together to have eat all these yummy things!

Woo Pig Sooie!

1 comment:

  1. go ahead and make all of those great recipes and I will come party with you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips