Friday, September 2, 2011

Show Us Your Life-Favorite Blogs

I love checking out new blogs. I read cooking blogs, mom blogs, parenting blogs and even some blogs I don't have anything in common with. It's funny how you can get interested in someones life just by reading their blog a few times a week. I don't mean that in a stalker(ish) sort of way, but just like I look forward to reading their next post. Some of these are people I know in my real life and some are people I have never met and probably never will.

Here are a few of my favorites:
(Notice I said a few, if I left yours out please don't be offended)

She writes a lot about their life personally and I think that's a lot of fun to read. She also has a heart for God and tries to glorify him in all her posts and things she writes.


Leslie is one of those girls that I don't know, but have gotten totally into her life through her blog. I started reading her because of her couponing posts. She has also struggled with infertility, but recently found out she is pregnant and almost through her first trimester.


Kelcie is someone I know from different places in my life. She started out as a friend of a friend, and then became a good friend of mine. She has a beautiful little girl and is a wonderful writer. I love reading about her love for God as well as all the fun things they do.


Ashley is a very talented stay at home mom. She has an embroidery business and has made several shirts for Jackson. She also has the most adorable little girl and they go to all sorts of fun places in the Little Rock area.


Nicki is one of my best friends. She is the reason I started blogging. I love hearing about her life. She has recently been able to become a stay at home mom again and I can't wait to read more about her organizational notebook.


This is my sister's blog that she just started. We are still working on the design, but you need to read what she has to say. She has some really thought provoking posts that will make you think.


It was so fun to meet Amanda through email. She is a fellow Arkansan who, I think, found me on Kelly's Korner and emailed me. Since then we have stayed in touch through email. I love meeting people over the Internet who are close enough to maybe meet in person someday. I'm hoping to get our kids together for a play date soon! She has also posted some great recipes and creative crafts too. You should check her out!


You can share your favorites over on Kelly's Blog
These are just a few of my favorites. There are a ton of others I read, and you can check those out on my side bar. Blogging is such a great way to meet other people and share ideas without ever leaving your couch!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm honored to be on your list! :) I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips