Friday, December 23, 2011

Reunited and it Feels So Good

Ok, so sorry for the cheesy title, however I am currently typing this from my computer AT HOME! A few months ago I mentioned we were turning off our internet. We just didn't use it that much (or so I thought), and it was really expensive. Since then I've not been blogging much or keeping up with other things eigher :-/ When I found out I was going to be teaching at UCA next semester I knew it was time to get the net back. Luckily I found out they have AT&T UVerse in our area now for only $20 a month. That definitely beats the $70+ that we were paying before. 

I'm excited to be able to do some pregnancy updates and definitely more picture updates (that's assuming I actually start taking more pictures). I'm now 9 weeks along, and finally feeling more  like myself again. I still get tired, but not near like I was the past few weeks. It was hard for me to even function. I can tell you that my husband was starting to notice and be a little disgusted at our house, and that's saying a lot!

Here I am at 9 weeks.

Yes, that is a bump...maybe even a bit more than a bump. I started showing pretty early with Jackson, but this has definitely taken me by surprise. Jeans aren't fitting, most of my shirts only make it look worse. It's just a plague us short torsoed people have, we have no middle so it just has to stick out. That's ok with me though. I enjoy being pregnant for the most part. The very beginning and very end aren't the most fun, but in the middle is kind of nice. 

I was working out pretty regularly before I got pregnant and shortly after. The stomach virus, followed by morning sickness around the clock and tiredness set in and I haven't been in a few weeks. I'm hoping to change all that next week. I really want to be in better shape with this one and have an easier labor. I'm proud of my bump, I just want to make sure that it's because of a baby and not those cupcakes I ate yesterday :-)

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve,  and I'm going to try really hard to take plenty of pictures. After all, it is our last Christmas as a family of 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips