Friday, March 16, 2012

Springtime Fun

We've had a very mild Winter this year with lots of 60 degree days. The last 2 weeks have been no exception. It's been perfect weather in the 70's and 80's and lots of sunshine. We've taken advantage of being able to get out of the house. My parents came home from their Winter home in Florida. All my family came over to celebrate. Jackson is big enough this year to hang out with the big kids. Most of them are 10 years older than him, but he thinks they are the greatest things in the world.


Here  he is riding bikes with everyone. He's only 2 1/2 but he looks more like 4 to me in this picture


 
 
Say Cheeeese!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Since it's been warm he's also learned to swing like a big kid
 
 
 
 
Here he is bowling for the first time
 
 
 
Spring is one of my favorite times of year. I'm so glad to finally be getting out of the house and being more active. We've been busy lately; playing outside, having dinner with friends and OH, selling our house/buying a new house!!!!
 
I've not been posting much about that, but we close in about 3 weeks. I will definitely be posting some before and after pictures of the new place. I'm so excited to be able to decorate a new space. I'm also very anxious to get out of our old house and out of the clutter of packing.
 
 
Have a great weekend! I hope you get to enjoy some time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips