Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Decor

I'm still trying to accept that Fall is here and Summer is over. 99% of people I know can't stop raving about how excited they are that cooler temps are here. I have a love/hate relationship with this season. I do love the weather, pumpkins, decorating, cookouts, football and everything else that comes with Fall. However, there is one tiny little flaw in Fall...it leads to Winter and means that we are about as far away from Summer as we can possibly get. 

I'm a pretty happy girl with 100 degree temps, playing outside in the sprinkler, going swimming type of lifestyle. Winter, and even Spring are serious downers for me. I really love the warm weather and I tend to be way more active when I can go outside and do things. 

That being said, the official first day of Fall rolled around and I thought it best to get some decorations.
I also have a pot of chili simmering on the stove despite my best efforts to stay away from the dark side :-)








I have a few minimal decorations inside too, but this whole end of pregnancy nesting thing really makes me want to keep things clutter free. I'm really going to struggle to want to decorate for Christmas, especially since I'm hoping little one arrives right around that time.

 I know some people are already experiencing much cooler weather. Here in Arkansas we are still near 90 degrees, but it is starting to cool off some.

Are you ready for Fall?

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I LOVE Fall. I can never decide if Fall or Spring is my favourite time of year. I'm sorry you are losing your favourite Summer temperatures. And I love your decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you - I LOVE summer! But, I enjoy Fall too! Love your Fall decor!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips