Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crazy

Well this last week has been really crazy. I said in my last post that we were getting ready to move. We did move, 2 weekends ago, and then this past Sunday we moved back. Things just didn't work out with Jordan's new job and the house and everything. I was very disappointed and sad that I had done all that work to the house and then we weren't even going to live there. However, when we got all moved back in to our townhouse, I realized that this was a good move. I will try to post some pics of the new things we have done to the townhouse. I had to rearrange the furniture to make it feel a little bigger. Anyway, check back soon for some pics.

Well speaking of the future, Jordan is about to graduate from UCA on December 13. He is going to have a History degree. I am so proud of him! He also has a new job offer to work with the Circuit Clerk. He has been doing an internship with the County Clerk since July. He is very excited. Well that is about all that has been going on with us lately. I am definately ready for things to settle down.

For some reason the pics won't unpload to the blog from my home internet. Maybe I can post some tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips