Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hello

Well, I guess since this is our first post, we should give an introduction.
We are both from around Searcy. Well actually Jordan is from Beebe and I am from Searcy. We met when we were both 15. We got married on December 15, 2006. Jordan is a senior, about to graduate from UCA. He will have a history degree. I am currently hoping to get into pharmacy school, or just get my biology degree. Either way I am just ready to graduate! Anyway, Jordan likes to play golf and I really enjoy decorating. We are about to move to Rose Bud where Jordan is going to start working with a guy learning his screen-printing business. We have 3 Chihuahuas, Lucy, Bug, and Zoe. They are our children for now. Zoe Bug Lucy
This is our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips