Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Way too fast!

Our boy is almost 2 months old and growing up way too fast. Jackson is getting so big and really starting to become a lot of fun. He has always laughed and smiled in his sleep, but now he is starting to look at us and smile while he is awake. He still isn't sleeping through the night, but he is only waking up twice, which isn't bad.






Jackson loves baths. He also likes to be naked. If he is upset or has a stomach ache, we can ususally put him in a bath and he calms down quickly.



He is really holding his head up good now and his legs are so strong. I already have a box full of clothes that he has outgrown. He has even gotten too big for his first little pair of tennis shoes. I knew that it would happen fast, but I'm just not ready for all this.

At his first checkup he was 9 lbs 1 oz. and a few weeks later he was 10 lbs 5 oz. We go back to the doctor for his 2 month checkup on the 23rd. I am really not looking forward to this one because it is when he gets his first shots. I have learned that I cannot stand to see him hurt or in pain. I know that this is something that I am just going to have to get over, but still it is hard. Jordan is going with us, so hopefully he will make it a little easier.
We took our first trip on labor day weekend to Branson. We went with Jordan's parents. Jackson did so good, he was great on the car ride and even did pretty well being out as much as we were. I was so proud of him.
We are having so much fun with him. The first few weeks were a little hard, but we are getting the hang of things. I can't wait to see what he'll do next. It's so much fun watching him grow, and figure things out. I can't wait to see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips