Thursday, December 3, 2009

Family Pictures

In November we decided to have family pictures taken. A friend of mine, McKenna Pruitt is starting her own photography business and wanted to get some practice on our family. I'm not sure she knew exactly what she was getting into, but the pictures turned out great! I know she worked for hours editing the hundreds of pictures that we took. Here are a few of the great ones that we got.


Jackson and his cousin Mason







Jackson is almost 5 months old now and I really don't know where the time has gone! I am so thankful that he is growing and developing exactly like he should, but I can't believe that last 5 months has flown by like it has. Jackson has already rolled over a few times and is starting to act like he might want to crawl! I thank God for him and my family. My life is so blessed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips