Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu Monday

I have decided to start Menu Monday here on the blog. Basically I am trying to get better about planning out a menu when I go to the store and only buying those things. I tend to just buy whatever I feel like and then I get home and realized we already had two of whatever I bought, or that I forgot to get some of the most important ingredients. I thought I would start posting my weekly menu on Monday to give me some motivation to get it done.
So here goes:
Monday- Lasagna
Tuesday-Chicken Divan
Wednesday- Enchiladas
Thursday-Chicken Spaghetti
Friday- VACATION TIME!
We are going to Boyton Beach, FL from this Friday through the 11th or 12th of July.
I will still have somewhat of a weekly menu there, but we will do much more eating out I'm sure.
Hopefully I can post some pictures of what I make (assuming it's more than leftovers that night)!
What are you having for dinner this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips