Friday, September 10, 2010

What Will He Do Next?

I am constantly being amazed by Jackson every day. I can't believe how big he is getting, and every time he starts to walk backwards or says one of his words I am reminded of that! 

Some of the things he can do lately are:
Walk with stability
Yell at the top of his lungs
 Walk backwards (Oh it's funny)
Open the door...and go out

One of the best things is that when he is hungry, he'll go stand at his high chair and pull up on it like he is trying to get in. I feel the same sense of accomplishment I had when I trained one of our dogs to do something. Although I know I really had nothing to do with this, it's still funny.

The only words he says are momma and dadda. Although it usually sounds more like mommommomaaa. He likes to yell a lot and has recently discovered that part of his voice. 

When he has to stay with someone for us to go to work, he loves to talk and tell us all about it when we go get him. He jabbers and yells at the top of his lungs.  He is such a good boy!

I changed my blog header once again for Halloween. I used the old pictures of last Halloween just to torture myself. It's crazy to think that it has already been a year and that Jackson was ever that small. Some people say it makes them want another one... while I am open to that, I just want my one to be small again!

I still have yet to find him a cute Halloween costume. I really wanted all of us to dress up, but I'm not sure Jordan would go for that and I don't think he will get to be here. He will be at the DCC Law Enforcement Training Facility over Halloween, but hopefully he can come home that weekend and spend it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips