Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fun in Branson

Jordan has had a few days off between quitting his old job and starting his new job. That is a whole separate blog post, but I am so proud of him. He has been looking for a career and something that he will want to do for a long time, and I hope he has found it. He starts this coming Monday. He will officially be a felony parole officer for the DCC of Arkansas. He'll be working out of Cleburne County, and he has to go to the DCC Academy from October 4-November 11. I am a little sad that he'll be gone for that long, but very happy for him to find something that he likes to do. He is going to be doing something that is a little dangerous and have to use his "law enforcement" skills a little more than I would care for him too, but I know God will take care of him.

Anyway, we were able to go to Branson for a few days at the beginning of this week. It was nice to be able to get away and spend some time together. I'm glad we all got to go as a family, but I will admit that it was pretty difficult to take Jackson. He doesn't really do well getting in and out of his car seat, and he's getting to the point where he is in to everything. It was a little frustrating at times, but we are really blessed to be able to do that. We did a little shopping and ate out. We ate at Olive Garden one night, and I am so amazed at the amount of pasta Jackson can eat. He doesn't eat anything else that good, be that boy loves pasta. I was so glad to be going to Branson because Jackson was in serious need of some winter clothes. He needed pants more than anything. We went to Target and Carters and was able to stock up!

I am so bad about taking my camera along with us and snapping pics. I usually use my iPhone a lot, but I have to get better about it because it doesn't take great pictures in dim light. I'm hoping to get some of the pictures from my phone up soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips