Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Boys Just Don't Bake

I love being a stay at home mom, I love baking, and I love having a boy. In fact, when we have another baby I hope it will be a boy too! That being said, I do wish I could do some fun kitchen stuff with Jackson. Now, I know he is only 16 months old, but I don't think he is ever going to want to bake with me unless it involves licking some of the excess batter.

We tried a little baking today. He did pretty well, although all he wanted to do was play with the spoons. We decided to start out small with just some Funfetti sugar cookies. I thought this would at least be easy to do with him.

Here are the ingredients:
 The yellow stuff in the bowl is melted butter






Trying to stir the batter


This is what Jackson spent most of the time doing.



...and the final product!

I had lots of fun trying to do this with Jackson, and maybe the more we try it the more interested he will get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips