Monday, January 17, 2011

New Camera and Twinkie Day

While I was in Florida I finally got a new camera. I was really wanting an SLR at first, but after looking at the prices and functions I decided to go with an upgraded point and shoot. I chose a Nikon L110.
Nikon Coolpix L110 12.1 MP Digital Camera (Black)
After deciding that I really don't have enough time to learn how to use an SLR camera right now, I thought I would start with this! So far I love it. I am messing with the settings still to try to make pictures indoors less blurry, but I am able to get some really good shots. I'm so excited because I will be able to take better pictures of the food I make for my food blog.

Also, yesterday I had the greatest idea to dress Jackson and Jordan up alike for church. Jordan was not too thrilled, but I wasn't trying to put him in a plaid sweater, so he went along with it.
I'll just let the pictures do the talking :-)


My boys look so handsome!

1 comment:

  1. awe. I love their matching sports jackets! so cute! Jackson is getting so big. Corey cant stand when I try to match us. LOl! its a Girl think I guess! haha

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips