Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Update

This weekend was fairly uneventful for us. I guess that's why I don't have any pictures, but I'll just tell you what we did. As usual I put off doing any homework. Saturday we decided to go out to Jordan's parents and ended up staying all day. Some of his cousins came out and we played games all afternoon. It is so much fun to get together with the whole family like that! Jackson has been sick for the last 5 days. It started out with a low grade temp but got really high on Thursday and then the snot started. I think it is probably just a viral thing because I also have the same thing. I feel so bad for him because you can tell he still doesn't feel good. I am really hoping he will be back to his normal self by Tuesday so that we can start the week and I won't feel bad about leaving him at MDO while I go to Conway.

That is another thing...He had to start going to MDO (Mother's Day Out) at First Baptist Church on Tuesday and Thursday until noon. I really didn't want him to have to go anywhere until after he turned two. However, with my parents being gone and my school schedule, there just wasn't anything I could do to get around it. He has only been one day so far, but I think he had a great time. He was crying when I got there to get him but I think that was only because they turned off the lights and expected him to lay down on a pallet on the floor. If there is one thing my child doesn't do it's lay down on the floor or anywhere else without bars. He is definitely a fan of his crib or at least having some boundaries.

Anyway, today we went to church and then Jordan went golfing. The course only had nine holes open, but it was enough for him to at least get out there. I stayed home an tore apart closets while Jackson napped. The house was a mess for a long time but it felt good to get rid of some clutter. I am in the process of converting Jordan's office to Jackson's play room/extra bedroom. I am going to get an air mattress or two and make a pretty decent bed in there I think. I am wanting to get a full size bed for Jackson when he gets older but for now that will do for company.

We had a great weekend and I'm so glad to have a clutter-free house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips