Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I found a new blogger who hosts a "What I'm Loving Wednesday" You can check her out here and participate if you want!


I'm loving: God! Of course I love God everyday, but today especially. I have really been worried about some things lately and it is awesome to know that all I have to do is give it to Him. Things will work out how He wants them too.

I'm loving: My husband. I have been reminded lately how much he is there for me. He is always there for me to talk to and reassures me that everything will be ok. I have a great partner in life and I couldn't be more blessed.

I'm loving: A fellow blogger's Etsy store. You can check out Ashley's Blog or find her on Etsy. She has these cute Valentines Day shirt ideas.



I am especially partial to the these two for boys!



I'm loving: Chick-Fil-A. We are finally getting our own store in Searcy! They open tomorrow and I'm so excited about being able to take Jackson there to play on their beautiful, clean, indoor playground!
Chick-fil-A logo



I'm loving: that I just started my last semester of school (Lord Willing!) This is my last semester of grad school and I have to drive to Conway 3-4 days per week. This has put a huge strain on our budget with the extra gas money needed and few extra things that have come up, but it will be over soon and I am so glad!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving this blog post! :) Cute idea... I might have to copy you! I've been looking for you menu post this week- not like you have anything going on or anything... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention!!! And I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    I LOVE Chick-fil-A too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! :)I must say I am excited about Chick-fil-A too! Good luck with your last semester!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips