Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stir Fry Rice with Yum Yum Sauce

First off let me give you the recipe to the Yum Yum sauce I made because it needs to be made ahead of time and give all the flavors time to mix together.
1 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons white sugar
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons melted butter
3/4 teaspoons paprika
3/8 teaspoon garlic powder

Mix all these together and then refrigerate. If you are just going to use it in cooking the rice this isn't as important, but if you're going to use it to pour over your rice before you eat, then I would definitely do this and then let it get back to room temperature.

The fried rice I made came off a friend's food blog. You can find this recipe as well as lots of other yummy ones here.

I made her recipe as she suggested and then after adding the rice, I then added all the Yum Yum sauce I made to the pan and cooked it in that for about 10 minutes.


This just so happened to taste a lot like Fuji's and Jordan even loved it

Happy Cooking!

3 comments:

  1. I love Fuji's yum yum sauce!! Can't wait to try it!

    I gave you a blog award! Check out my blog for what to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this for our family tonight and we loved it! We love chicken and rice. Your yum yum sauce was excellent. Thank you so much for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips