Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's time again for another What I'm Loving Wednesday. I've waited all day to do this post because we did lots of exciting things today!




I'm Loving:
:  


Today we got about 6 inches of snow!




I'm Loving: That J loves his Dad so much



I'm Loving



I'm Loving: The veggie soup I made today



I'm Loving: The snow-cream we had for dessert. Jackson loved it. I found the recipe here



I'm Loving: the squirrels that live in the roof above our porch. They hop over our house every day to come to the front yard and get nuts. Today they had to tunnel through the snow




I'm Loving: that Jacob Kara and Mason came over today to play. Unfortunately Jackson was asleep, but Mason was hilarious in the snow.




I'm Loving: that I got my first blog award!
 I will do another post on this tomorrow, but thanks to Nicki I get to display this!

3 comments:

  1. That soup looks SOOO good!!!
    What a great post!
    Following you now from WILW!

    Marybeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys had a good snow day! Looks like Jackson had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We got blogged about! Haha

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips