Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday




I'm Loving: That I got another blog award thanks to Emily at Live a Charmed Life




I'm Loving: That Jackson seems to be on the mend and is sleeping great in spite of the RSV and cough.



I'm Loving: The new pasta recipe I made last night. You can get it here


I'm Loving: That we've had some wonderfully warm temperatures here and that I have gotten a lot done in my yard.


I'm Loving: Our new thresholds that we finally have down in our doors


I'm Loving: These boots I found on Overstock.com for only $39.99
Here is the Link
Glaze by Adi Women's Faux Suede Slouchy Boot

Have a great Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. Yummy recipe and I just might have to check out those boots that exactly what I have been looking for!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips