Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up again with This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm Loving: That we recently got to take Jackson to the Museum of Discovery and he had a blast!
 
I'm Loving: That Jackson has finally started repeating words and is trying to say things. Yesterday we got him to say Daisy (from Micky Mouse) several times.
 
 
I'm Loving: That my best friend from high school has finally moved back with her husband and new baby daughter who is absolutely precious. I can't wait to start seeing them more!
 
 
I'm Loving: That I have a couple really close friends who I can call anytime I need anything.
 
 
I'm Loving: That I only have 2 months of school left.
 
 
I'm Loving:  That It's finally March. Trees are budding, grass is growing and we're playing outside as much as possible.
 
Link up and tell us what you're loving today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips