Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday!

I'm Loving:
It's a little hard to see, but I love this rustic island with the stools
 
I'm Loving: That Jackson has been able to spend time with my Dad this week while I work
 
I'm Loving: That my Mom will also be back from Florida in a few days
 
I'm Loving: That I just got our Chihuahuas shaved yesterday and now I don't have to deal with dog hair for awhile!
The furry one in the middle now looks like a short hair and the others are shaved clean :-)
They'll be so much cooler now.
 
I'm Loving: Gardening
I can't wait to pick and (hopefully) can all those wonderful vegetables this summer
 
Link up here and let us know what you're loving today

1 comment:

  1. Great things that you are loving today!!! I cant wait to plant my garden...good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips