Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Batteries

I just replaced 27 batteries in things around our house. Most of the things were Jackson's toys. Have you ever noticed that all the batteries seem to go dead at the same time? And that at the end of their life each toy starts to sound like it's possessed? I hate it when they turn on in the middle of the night out of no where and wake everyone up. Jackson was so happy to get a few of his toys back that he hadn't had in awhile.

Sunday we went to visit Jordan's parents at their house. Jackson has such a great time out there and he can go wherever he wants.



Jackson went fishing...sort of

and took a ride on the tractor


We had such a great weekend with it being so warm and Jackson being able to play outside. I sure hope it stays this way, because he might go crazy if we had to stay inside.

He's getting to spend some time with his Papa and Nana this week while I work, so I know he's having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips