Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had such a great Easter weekend. Friday was my birthday, so when Jordan got home we took the boy over to his Aunt Tracey's house and we went to dinner at Fuji. For those of you who don't have a Fuji nearby, it's a Japanese steakhouse and oh so good! We did a little birthday shopping and then went back to get Jackson. We had planned on dyeing eggs but it was already to late when we got home.

Saturday I had to go to my last Saturday class. We were there from about 10-3, which wasn't to bad and then I had to get back to pick up Jackson. Jackson had spent the day with his Nana and Papa and my family Easter lunch that I had to miss. After Jordan got home we played outside a lot and dyed Easter Eggs.
 
 
 
 
Sunday morning we woke up, made chocolate gravy, gave Jackson his Easter basket and went to church with my parents.
 
 
 
 
 
 
After church we let J get a nap and then headed to Jordan's grandparents.
 
J loved playing with all the boys
 
We had a great Easter Sunday. Jackson is too young to understand anyway, but we don't make a big fuss about the Easter bunny. I always got a basket and hunted eggs, but I always knew the real meaning of the day, and that's that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, but three days later rose from the dead. Our Savior is ALIVE unlike some other religions. Those grave's are still occupied, while Jesus' is not!
 
 

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips