Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday!

I'm Loving: 
Extreme Couponing
image
I don't see myself ever doing anything like that, but I love watching other people do it. I also love the guy on there who gives a lot of his stuff away. Some people are more like hoarders,  but he actually does something good with it.

I'm Loving: 
That I have 2 weeks of school left!!!

I'm Loving:
This time of year. I love Spring, but I also love the months of April, May and June because my birthday is in April, graduation is in May and vacation is in June.


I'm Loving:
Justified and The Office (Mainly because I'm watching The Office that Timothy Olyphant guest starred on. I also love him in Justified. Although, I don't think Steve Carrel would fit very well on Justified.


I'm Loving: 
That Jackson has started saying all sorts of new words and does lots of animal sounds on demand! It's so much fun to watch him learn and grow

Link up Here and let us know what you're loving today!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! I love finding new ones too! Our sons are so close in age, it will be fun to watch what you do with yours! PS- I totally love Extreme Couponing too, those people have skill!! (And slightly too much time on their hands!)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips