Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I've got a plan

Jackson is now two years old and ever since he was born I've been saying that I am going to lose some weight. I am only four pounds away from where I was when I got pregnant, but I have been that way for about a year. Weight has never really been a sensitive issue with me. I'm not really overweight and don't mind sharing how much I weigh.

For those of you who have been reading my blog posts lately, I have shared about reading the book Reshaping It All. One of the key principles of the book is to make a daily plan and put it into action. All I have done is SAID I want to lose weight, but I haven't taken any steps to make that happen. Another principle she talks about is staying accountable. I have joined a friends' facebook group about women losing weight to help keep me accountable. We are posting our measurements and weight each week.

I am planning on starting a new blog post on Fridays called Fat Off Fridays. I am going to use this to outline my progress and help keep me accountable. I am hoping to get some of you to start doing the same and comment on my post with your blog address. You can make it as personal or less personal as you want. It's not about putting your weight and measurements out there for all to see, but it's just something fun to keep you on track.

I can't wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips