Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

'

Happy Wednesday!

I'm Loving: That I got the pool up today. It's not a very big pool, but it definitely serves a purpose!

I'm Loving: That Jackson had such a good time playing at Chick Fil A today with his cousin Mason.

I'm Loving: My new routine of eating a lot of fruit, and just eating healthier in general. I'm also trying to walk a few times a week and do some other exercise. Coming from someone who hates exercise, this is a huge step for me!

Hope everyone had a great day!
Link up here to let us know what you're loving today.




2 comments:

  1. I love your pool! I am wanting to get something like that...small but serves its purpose! Matthew and I are trying to eat healthier and exercise! Its not that fun, but we are doing it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was affordable and is so easy to take care of. Good luck on getting healthy. It's so hard for me because I hate exercise and love chocolate :-) It will pay off one day I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips