Friday, August 26, 2011

Show Us Your Life- Baby Showers and Fat Off Friday

Today Kelly is hosting another Show Us Your Life, and she wants to hear about baby showers!
This was a post that I got very excited about, because I wanted to share about my awesome Aunt Anita who has thrown two of the best showers anyone could ever ask for. I had a great wedding shower in 2006, and she even rented the string quartet that I wanted to do my wedding.

Anita, along with the help of my Mom and a few others really knows how to do a shower. The table and food were beautiful.

My Aunt Anita and her best friend

She had the cutest diaper cake made to go with our monkey theme


Me and my Mother
I am so blessed to have wonderful family who care so much about us.

Do you have a post about your baby shower? Link up here!


As far as the Fat Off Fridays goes, I've lost 1 lb! I didn't get in as much exercise as I had hoped, but I've been drinking lots of water and eating better. I've started eating that Special K chocolate cereal as a snack before bed. I can't go to be hungry, but at least that doesn't undo all my good eating I did that day.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm following your blog now. I love all your recipes...I post recipes on mine too. You've got some great ones I'll have to try! Nice to "meet" you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comments on my parties!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips