Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


It's Wednesday again and here's what I'm loving today!



I'm Loving: The Rain. We were in bad need of rain until today, we still need a bit more but it brought some drought relief and cooler temperatures,
Photo from Google Images


I'm Loving: That I got to have lunch with a high school friend. We have recently started going back to my childhood church, and I am really loving all the connections I've been making again.



I'm Loving: That Jackson has been spending so much time with his cousins lately


I'm Loving: How many new words Jackson is saying every day. He says things I didn't even know that he knew. It's so much fun watching a non verbal, sweet baby turn into a thinking, talking little boy.

What are you loving today? Link up here and let us know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips