Thursday, September 29, 2011

31 Days of Home Organizing


I'm so excited to link up to The Nesting Place over the next month and get some home organizing done. You really should check out their site. Some of the originals gals that did this the first time are all hosting link ups. The greatest thing is that you can choose 31 days to do whatever you want, and then blog about it! I'm choosing home organization since it needs to be done desperately in my house and it's something I always love to do before winter gets here. You don't have to physically do something for 31 days, you could just choose to share new recipe every day or take a picture...ANYTHING you want!

I've been working a ton extra lately, and will for the next few weeks. However, I am going to make time while I'm working to get at least one thing done every day. When I go back to a regular schedule in a week or two I'm going to tackle some of the bigger projects. I'm going to take lots of before and after pictures and put it up on the blog. Should be lots of fun right? I don't plan on posting every day, but maybe I'll devote posts twice a week to it. 

I encourage you to check it out. If you decide on a topic let me know so I can follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips