Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I can't believe it's already Wednesday again. It seems like we're just flying through September.

I'm Loving: That I got to play Bunco last night with a group of women from our church. Last month was my first time to go and I had such a great time.




I'm Loving: That I got my first fall candle the other day. I'm still holding off on decorating just yet. I haven't really had much time lately, and I want to wait until it's time to get mums and pumpkins. But, we did light it last night and it made me ready for chili and sweaters.

I'm Loving: That Jackson is getting settled in to being at school 4 days a week. The first 2 weeks he was really tired all week, but I think he's getting into the routine. Since he's only there 1/2 days it's a little easier on him too. I have been working a lot of people while they are on vacation at work, but in another few weeks I'll be home more and can take him and pick him up from school every time. 

I'm Loving: These sweet boys, of course!



What are you loving today? Link up here and let us know!

2 comments:

  1. I've never played Bunco but it looks like you had fun! I'll have to try it out sometime :-)

    Your boys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play bunco too! It's nice to have a girls night every once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips