Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Cards

I'm sort of procrastinating on ordering Christmas cards this year. We always do a cute Shutterfly card to send to everyone. I've considered just buying some generic cards and putting a picture in there for everyone

Either way, the holidays have definitely snuck up on me. I can't believe Thanksgiving is just a week away. It really doesn't feel like it because yesterday it was 80 degrees. Now, it is colder today...and rainy, but it's still supposed to be in the 60's for the foreseeable future. I know that next Thursday when I get to cook all the good food for Thanksgiving it will all sink in. I'm excited Jackson is older this year and will enjoy playing with all the kids. 

Yesterday we got in some good outside time. It's amazing the things kids can do with a box.
He would put it over his head, chase me around yelling ROOOOAAAR!

He's a funny, funny kid.

After that we played in his new "tent, barn or house". These are the three things he calls his new roof over his playhouse.
Jordan has a grandpa who can build just about anything, so for Christmas he built a frame and roof for his playhouse.

Jackson got mad a me because I wouldn't come up there with him for the 38th time.
He pretended to pout, but every few seconds he would look out his fingers to see if I was still looking. 

Well, hopefully I can decided on a Christmas card soon. When I do I'll be sure to let you know.

Have you ordered yours yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips