Friday, April 13, 2012

25 Weeks

Here I am at 25 weeks with Ava

So far I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm still able to sleep well, and I wake up at least once or twice to go to the bathroom usually but that's about it. I haven't had as much heartburn this time, but I'm not really sure if it was later on with Jackson or not. I'm still expecting some the closer we get to July. I'm a little more uncomfortable the bigger I get, but overall I'm still able to do all the things I want to do (At least when my husband and other family members aren't around :-)
 
See, they're just a little protective because of all the contractions I had very early on with Jackson. 
Speaking of those, I've started having contractions already. Sometimes they're pretty regular for several hours but most of the time they are just sporadic.I keep an eye on it, but I'm not too worried. I'm just trying to get through the last few weeks of my first semester of teaching.
 
My sisters are planning a baby shower for us on May 19th. This was a great surprise to me because I wasn't planning on getting a shower since this is our 2nd baby. After all, I have all the big things I need for her when she gets here. But, it will be so nice to get lots of cute girl clothes and diapers for her to wear. 

Time sure is passing quickly. I know it'll be July before I know it!





1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for stopping by my page via kelly's! congrats on your sweet little girl coming- that is a world i know nothing about ;) but you look adorable & i just love the name ava!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips