Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Swimming

One of the things I wanted to do this Summer with Jackson was a lot of swimming. I know that once Ava gets here I won't be about to swim much and he is going to lose a lot of time with me, so we have been swimming every chance we get.

Last week a friend invited us to their pool to hang out and enjoy the sun,
My baby jumped off the diving board for the first time!

We have also gone to the pool of a friend of the family. They are so nice to let us come out whenever we want to swim.



That is my niece Carley and my nephew Michael
(They are two of Jack's favorite people)


I'm so excited about how much Jackson loves the water. He's learned to paddle himself around in the pool with his life jacket on, and he's also jumped off the diving board many more times. I'm not sure, with Ava coming, that he'll learn to swim this year, but I think next year he'll do really well in swimming lessons. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips