Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School

Last week was Jackson's first day of Mother's Day out for the year. He was so excited. I remember last year at this time I had a ton of anxiety and he had no idea what was about to happen to him. It was a little traumatic to say the least, but he has come such a long way in that year. Last year he was doing speech as well as starting 2 different 1/2 day programs, and I think it took him until the Spring sometime to quit crying when I left.

This was last year's first day picture
 
 
This year, he walked in like a pro. He was a big boy and he knew all about it. I'm so glad it's a totally different situation this year, because with the new baby I'm not sure I could handle all that drama.

 
 
 
 
This year he has no need for speech and never crys when we leave. He's always so happy to get there and play with his friends. I'm excited to see all the things he's going to learn!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips