Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New Look

If you haven't noticed by now, the ole' blog has a new look. I have wanted a professional designer to give me a makeover for several months. I have been reading the blog Lambert's Lately for a few years, and love keeping up with their family. Leslie is a stay-at-home mom who does blog design on the side. I have looked through her portfolio and she really seems to capture the vision of each person she designs for. My blog was no different!

I went to her website (http://www.sweetiebabysblogdesign.com/) and filled out the order form. After giving her what, I'm sure was the most vague description she has ever received, she came up with a fantastic design. I couldn't have asked for anything more. 

Her prices are great and work is fabulous. She also had this done in a little less than two weeks I think. If you are looking for a great blog design you should really check her out.

Also, if you want to start keeping up with my posts, click the Facebook link to the left and 'like' my page. You can also enter your email address in the space below to have my delivered to your inbox.

Happy Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips