Friday, May 30, 2014

Mutiny Against Excess

I'm really excited to announce a new blog series. Lately we have been dealing with decluttering our excess. We went to Florida early in May and I came back wanting to organize and get rid of "stuff". I get so tired of being stressed out because I have too much laundry or too much stuff to clean up. I hate putting my son's clothes away because I'm having to stuff more shorts down into his drawer. Truth be told, he only wears the same 4-5 pairs of shorts all the time. It seems to be like this every time I walk into a room, and it's time to do something about it.

I just started to read this book by Jen Hatmaker


For the next 7 months I am going to be examining different areas of our life and home that are cluttered with too much stuff. I am going to do a weekly blog about an area that I have been working on.

Look for new posts every Friday on our Mutiny Against Excess.

1 comment:

  1. I did the "40 Bags In 40 Days" for Lent and it was awesome. We got rid of so much stuff. And I am already feeling like I need to do it again. It's so good for me to go through our stuff all the time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips