Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where are my teeth?

Jackson has never had a problem with his teeth coming in. There were a few days around the time that he got his first two in that he was a little fussy and ran a fever, but overall he has been fine. That has been over a month ago! His two bottom teeth are coming in great, but there are no signs of him getting any more. I'm not in in hurry for him to get him, I mean, I know they're in there somewhere! However, as I sit here today I am listening to a little boy who didn't get his nap in and his laying in his bed crying. He never does this. He doesn't want to eat, sleep, or play. The only other thing I can think of is that his teeth are hurting him. I can only imagine the pain. Think about when you have a tooth ache or your gums hurt. But, he's had some Tylenol and I'm hoping he will go on to sleep and finish his nap.
On a brighter note, he is starting to pull up and stand holding on to things. He still has no idea how to crawl and really seems to have no interest. Yesterday he did get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth, but that was the first and last time he did it.  He is getting a little frustrated with his lack of ability to stand up without help though, so I know he will be doing it any day now. I am a bit worried about his lack of initiative though :-) When he gets frustrated about not being able to do something, he just starts whining or crying. He's not a "go get em" kind of boy. Oh well, I am blessed with a content, happy boy. What more could I want?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips