Sunday, January 30, 2011

Play Dates and an Uninvited Guest...The Flu!

On Saturday morning we met my friend Nicki at Chick Fil A for a play date. Since Chick Fil A is new to our town it was a little crowded, but we had lots of fun. Jackson has learned to go up in the gym himself and go down the slide. He had fun playing with her little ones too.

Nicki and her son Thomas
Oops! I cut Thomas' head off
Anna-Kate
After the play time we went home for a nap and then went outside to play since we had a 70 degree day in JANUARY!
Jackson was less than thrilled about all the pictures
Jackson has also been a little under the weather lately and had some pretty high fevers. We didn't think too much about it until today when he quit wanting to eat and got fussy. Jordan has been really sick with what we thought was Strep Throat until now. We decided to take Jackson to our local urgent care clinic before they closed today. They did a Strep test that came back negative. I was really expecting a bad ear infection, but to my surprise he has Type A flu! He just got a flu shot last week so it didn't really have time to work. We are now thinking that Jordan had the flu as well because he had all the same symptoms.
So it looks like I will be spending a lot of time at home this week with a very sick little boy.
Oh and I almost forgot. I will be guest blogging on a site this week, happilydomestic.blogspot.com. I'm not sure which day, but check it out to see my post on cooking meals with a busy schedule!
Hope ya'll had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips