Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Yay for Wednesday!

I've not had the best week so far, but I'm very excited about the weekend. 

I'm Loving: My friends and family who are constantly uplifting me when I need encouragement

I'm Loving: That I'm able to turn on Sirius 'The Message' on my satellite and have some encouraging music instead of background tv noise


I'm Loving: The conversation I had with a cousin of mine today about an opportunity. I love when God puts people and conversations into your life just when you need them.


I'm Loving: How good Jackson was at WalMart today, and how awesome he is in general.
He is growing into a little boy and it's so awesome to watch. We have been blessed with one great kid!



I'm Loving: School right now. I'm not actually loving school, but the work has slowed down and I'm not as stressed as I was. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.


I'm Loving: My husband. He is always supporting me and encouraging me when tough things are thrown my way.



Link up and tell us what you're loving today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips