Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm Loving: That my sister was able to go home from the hospital yesterday. She is still very sore, but getting back to normal. We're just praying that everything works out with the insurance and they can put this all behind them soon.

I'm Loving: That I'm completely done with school, and hopefully forever! Graduation is this Saturday

I'm Loving: That Jordan is almost done with his training for his work. Things can finally start getting back to normal for us

I'm Loving: That we took Jackson to the Chick Fil A family day and he had a blast in the jump house. I'm thinking that getting one of these is a must for his birthday this summer!
 
Hope you all had a great Wednesday!
Link up here and let us know what you loved today

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips