Friday, June 24, 2011

Fat Off Friday Week 4



It's Friday again and I have to say I've been pretty pleased with my workout routine this week. So far I've run or run/walked every day this week but today. I made it my goal to do this Sunday-Thursday. I started out by probably only running 1/4 mile. I thought I was going to hyperventilate right there in the middle of our busy street. I could just imagine all the people staring out their windows at me laughing as I heaved and wheezed back home. The next night I decide to try to run about 1/2 mile. I ran most of the way, walked a bit but made it home without too much trouble. The third night was the big one! I RAN an entire mile!

I was so excited! My goal is to run a 5K in September. Right now I think I'm off to a pretty good start and I'm happy with my motivation level at this point. 

I'm now at the lowest weight I've been since I got pregnant in 2008. I've still got about 2 lbs to go to get back down to the weight I was when I got pregnant and about 13 lbs to go to get to where I want to be. 

I wasn't as happy with my eating this week. We ate out a lot. I tried to make healthy choices but the food just seemed very heavy and I got really full a lot more than usual. I'm planning on eating at home more this weekend and next week, so that should help a lot I think. 

I'm so excited to finally be doing some good exercise to get in shape. How have you been doing with exercise/weight loss? Comment below to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips