Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lately

Since getting back from vacation I've not really posted much on what we've been doing. I've been working a lot and Jackson has been spending lots of time with his grandparents.

This past weekend was Father's Day. Jordan and I looked at each other late last week and realized we haven't been able to spend much time with each other or Jackson lately, so we decided to get up on Father's Day and go play a little golf with Jackson.




Then they did a little wrestling/cuddling :-)


So far I've worked every day this week but today. It was an unexpected day off but we've had a great day. I usually don't work this much, but I've been filling in at the clinic since we've been so busy. Jackson and I spent some time at the pool and just played around the house. He's teething and getting in those 2 year molars so I don't think he's feeling that great.

I am really looking forward to more days like this. It seems like most of what I've done this summer is work. I am getting really excited for my new schedule coming up when school starts. Jackson is going to start going to 1/2 day school 4 days a week in September. I had only planned on him going 2 days a week, but I think the consistency of him going 4 days a week will really help him get into a good routine. I've changed around my work schedule to be at work mostly when he's at school so that I don't have be away from him much like I am now.

That's life right now. I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend, and then Jackson's birthday party is coming up next weekend!

Hope everyone is having a great week


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips