Friday, July 15, 2011

Fat Off Friday- Week 7


I can't believe it's Friday again. It's kind of been sneaking up on me the last few weeks. I had a great week being home a lot with Jackson and relaxing. Yesterday I started doing a new exercise video on the Wii. It starts out with 10 minutes of arms, legs and core and you can go up from there. I also ran/walked last night. I went 1.37 miles and ran most of the way. I decided it was better for me to run/walk as much as I can than to only be able to run a mile. 

I am very sore today and seem to be getting more toned. I still have a lot to do to work on my mid-section but I know the cardio and weights will help that in time. We've been eating healthier this week and I've not had as many sweets this week. My goal is to run at least every other day and do some of the video at least once every day. 

How has your weight loss been going?
Tell me in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips